Oregon 18HX HARVESTER CHAIN .404" - 18HX100R
Sale Sold out
Regular price $487.27
Regular priceUnit price per
Chain .404 Micro Chisel. Rugged and dependable chains that deliver reliable cutting performance under high demand of mechanized harvesting.
- Micro Chisel Cutter for excellent performance, and cutting speed
- Advanced Chrome-Plating: Maximum cutter stay-sharp: holds edge in brutal conditions involving high-speed and cold weather
- Oregon patented OCS-01 steel is designed to have long-lasting durability in the toughest conditions.
- Thicker drive link: Wider and tougher for increased strength, increased reliabilty, longer life and less binding
- LubriLink: Helps to keep oli where it's needed, on the chain, directs oil to the critical rivet flange/hole interface
- 18HX presets with the “gold” tie straps MUST be used with 18HX harvester chain.