OREGON PROFESSIONAL 120-VOLT BENCH GRINDER WITH HYDRAULIC CLAMPING, UNIVERSAL SAW CHAIN SHARPENER, FOR ALL CHAINSAW CHAINS (620-120)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $599.95
Regular priceUnit price per
Providing the convenience and quality you need from a workhorse, the 620-series high-volume saw chain grinder features a hydraulic assist clamping vise, eliminating the need to manually tighten and loosen the vise.
- Includes: Grinder, a dressing brick and profile guide, operator instructions plus two grinding wheels (3.2mm & 4.7mm) and a 6.0mm flat profile disc for depth gauge maintenance
- Delivers powerful (or maximum) performance on all chain pitches.
- Hydraulic assist for hands-free automatic vise clamping
- Wide clamping area abd clear markings for easy adustments.
- All chain type vise capacity. Grinds all chains up to 3/4" out of the box.
- Includes three grinding wheels for sharpening 1/4", 3/8" Low Profile, .325", .325, 3/8", .404" and 3/4" pitch chain, a dressing brick and a quick template.
- Single phase, direct-drive, one-way, 120V, 60Hz, 4.3A, 300W, 3400 RPM, 0.4 HP motor.
- 21 lbs. weight and 19-1/2" height.